Since "Autonomous Single App Mode" (ASAM) doesn't exist as a native policy in MobileIron it has to be added as a custom cofiguration from a configuration profile thats been created in Apple Configurator. Follow the guide below to add the custom policy:
1. Login to your MobileIron account and go to "Policies", then click on "+Add" (see figure 1)
2. Search for "custom" and select the "Custom"-cofiguration policy that lets you add a customized configuration from a configuration profile thats been created in Apple Configurator (see figure 2).
Add a "Name" to the policy, in figure 3 we named the policy "DigiExam_ASAM" since the policy will make it possible for the DigiExam app to be run in "Autonomous Single App Mode" (ASAM), also add a description if you wish.
Select the OS X by clicking the Apple icon and the click on "Choose File" (see figure 3)
4. Now it's time to add the configuration file thats been created in Apple Configurator. Download the attached file "Settings_for_DigiExam_Autonomous_Single_App_Mode.mobileconfig" that you can find in the bottom of this article.
The file contains the policy to allow the DigiExam app to be run in “Autonomous Single App Mode”. No other policy thats been added on your profile in your MDM system will be affected by the policy in the attached file "Settings_for_DigiExam_Autonomous_Single_App_Mode.mobileconfig".
Here you can find more information about the different keys in the file and what they mean:
When you have downloaded the file, choose it from your computers file system (see figure 4)
5. When the file has been added to the policy you will see the file name. Make sure it's the correct file and then click on the "Next" button (see figure 5)
6. Select which one of your device groups that the policy should be distributed to, if you're not sure which one to choose you can always choose "All Devices" since this policy will only affect the DigiExam app on iOS devices (see figure 6)
7. You should now be able to see the policy by going to "Policies". The policy should be visible in the list (see figure 7)