Don't have the DigiExam client installed on your computer/iPad yet? Click here for installation guides.
Open the DigiExam client and fill in your credentials (see figure 1).
- Region: Choose the region that corresponds with where your school is located
- Student code: is decided by your school, ask your teacher/exam supervisor about your student code if you aren't sure what it is
- First name: your first/given name
- Last name: your last name/surname
- E-mail address: could be either your private or school e-mail adress, ask your teacher/exam supervisor which one to use if you aren't sure which one to use
- Confirm e-mail address: fill in your e-mail address again
- Remember me: Check this box if you want to save the credentials you have filled in
Group exams are exams that has been planned for at specific group of students. As a student you only need to fill in your credentials and DigiExam will find the planned exams you are eligible to take for you. If no exam is visible when you start the DigiExam client and you know there should be a planned exam there you will get a message under the "Select exam" heading (see nr 2 in figure 2).
To solve this, try the following:
- Check your internet connection
- Check that you have filled in the correct credentials
- Try clicking on the "Update exam list" button in the top-left corner (see nr 1 in figure 2)
Exams with Exam ID
Your teacher/exam supervisor will provide you with the Exam ID. Fill in the Exam ID under the "Exam ID" heading and click on the "Find exam" button to find the exam (see nr 3 in figure 2).
Click on the exam you wish to start under the "Select exam" heading (see figure 3).
Start the exam by clicking on the "Start exam" button under the "Exam details" heading (see figure 3).
When you click on "Start exam" you will be asked in a pop-up box if you really want to start the exam. To continue, click on the "Start exam" button and to cancel the start of the exam, click the "Cancel" button (see figure 4) to go back to selecting exams.
When the exam is started you will enter the exam view where you will find the exam questions. Here is a description of what you will find in the exam view (see figure 5):
- Accessibility settings and keyboard input languages
- Student data
- Questions answered
- Hand in exam button (used to hand in the exam and exit the DigiExam client)
- Battery indicator
- Question menu selector
- Exam information and DigiExam client information
Example of how a text question can look (see figure 6).
Example of how a single choice question can look (see figure 7)
Example of how a multiple choice question can look (see figure 8)
Example of tricky question marking (see figure 9)
Hand in exam
When you are ready to hand in your exam, press the "Hand in exam and exit" button in the top-right corner.
When you press the "Hand in exam and exit" button you will be asked if you want to finish the examination and then again if you are really sure that you want to finish the examination (see figure 10 and 11). This is a safety precaution made to prevent an accidental hand in of an exam.
Click on the "Hand in exam" buttons to proceed with handing in the exam.
After you have clicked on the last "OK" button on in the last pop-up box the exam is handed in.
The hand in is confirmed by a last pop-up box that says "Exam handed in successfully!" press the "Close DigiExam" button to exit the DigiExam client (see figure 12).