Download the DigiExam client by clicking here
When the download is finished, go to the place where you downloaded DigiExam and open the “DigiExam.dmg” file.
- To install DigiExam, drag and drop the DigiExam icon to your Applications folder (see figure 1).
- Eject the DigiExam iso file by holding down the “ctrl” key on your keyboard while you click on the DigiExam file and choose “Eject DigiExam Installer” (see figure 2)
- Open the DigiExam client by clicking on the DigiExam icon in the Applications folder. The first time you open the program you may get the following message that can be seen in figure 3.
- If you get this or a similar message, please follow the instructions below (from 7.1. and onward) in order to allow DigiExam to function correctly on your computer. If you didn’t get this message DigiExam is ready to be used.
- Click on “System preferences” (figure 4)
- Click on “Security & Privacy” (figure 5)
- Unlock the view by clicking the lock (figure 6)
- Enter your credentials for the operating system to be able to change the settings (figure 7)
- Change the settings to “Anywhere” and click on “Allow from anywhere” (figure 8)
- Now you should be able to open DigiExam by clicking on the DigiExam icon. Choose “Open” if you get the following message (figure 9)
Great! You are now ready to use DigiExam!