Over the past several months our team has been working hard to make DigiExam even more intuitive and easy-to-use for our users. We've gathered feedback from instructors, students and administrators to help improve your experience.
We're excited to announce that on Monday, June 26th the new DigiExam interface will officially launch!
So, what does this mean for you?
Simply log in with your same username and password. Your previously created content (exams, rubrics, student groups, etc.) will still be there for you to use and all of your favorite DigiExam features and tools remain.
So, what did we improve?
- All exams will now be stored under the "Exam" tab.
- Start and schedule exams directly from the exam library.
- Locate exams more easily by using the scheduled, ongoing, ungraded, graded and published sub-tabs.
- Archive exams that students have already completed.
- Create and store rubrics in a separate rubric library.
We'll be hosting webinars throughout the summer to help you get familiar with the new look and to answer your questions. Webinars will be held at the following times:
- Thursday, June 29 at 1:00 PM ET
- Tuesday, August 15 at 4:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, August 30 at 9:00 AM ET
We know you must be curious, so we wanted to give you a sneak peek. Watch the video to get a first glimpse at DigiExam's new look!