After an exam has been graded you can can send the exam results and feedback directly to students' DigiExam accounts. You can choose which parts of the exam and feedback should be published. It's also possible to un-publish the exam at anytime.
To publish exam results and feedback, follow the steps below:
1. Find the exam you wish to publish under the "Graded" tab of your exam page (see figure 9.1).
2. Select the "publish results" button, this will take you back to the grading overview (see figure 9.2).
3. Select the “Publish” button. (see figure 9.3).
4. Choose which parts of the exam you would like to send to students (see figure 9.4).
5. Select the “Publish results” button (see figure 9.5).
Your students will now be able to see the parts of the exam you published. They can access their accounts by logging in at: www.digiexam.com. Remember, students log into the web application to view their results, and they use the DigiExam client to take their exams.
In the student view, the published exam can be found under the heading “Published results.” Students can click on an exam title to see their specific results and feedback. (see figure 9.6.)
Depending on which parts of the exam were published, a published exam could look like the one in figure 9.7.
To unpublish an exam, follow the steps below:
1. Find the exam you wish to unpublish under the "Published" tab of your exam page (see figure 9.8).
2. Select the “View result” button. This will take you back to the grading overview (see figure 9.9).
3. Select the “Unpublish...” button (see figure 9.10).
Note: Unpublishing the results will remove the exam from the student’s web application. However, they may have taken a screenshot or printed the exam while it was published. Please keep this in mind when choosing which parts of the exam you will publish to your students.